Civil Engineering Assessor
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by T15 International
T15 International, the go-to education recruitment specialists, are looking for inspirational educators for vocational and non-vocational subjects.
We are currently working with a well-established and leading Engineering Training Centre, based in the Greater Manchester area, who aim to provide the employers' workforce team with well-educated and committed young learners.
They are now looking for an experienced and well qualified Civil Engineering (Built Environment) Trainer/Assessor. As part of the role you will be assessing on site and training on the Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment. You will need to be willing to travel as the learners are spread between the North West and South East.
* HNC/HND in Construction (inc. Civil Engineering, Built Environment, Building Studies, Construction Project Management etc.)
* Recent industry experience with strong background in Civil Engineering
* Teaching qualification (PTLLS, AET, CTLLS, DTLLS, CERT ED etc.) or willing to work towards it
* Assessing qualification (D32/33, A1 Award, TAQA) or willing to work towards it
* Starting salary of £27,668 rising to £28,485 after 3 months
* Company vehicle
* Travel expenses
* Mobile phone, tablet and work clothes
* 25 days holiday
My client will be conducting interviews on w/c 7th of January, therefore if this is a role that interests you please apply as soon as possible. Applications are welcome from candidates that are based in different parts of the UK as long as they are willing to travel.
If you need further details, or if the role is not for you but you are still interested in other job opportunities within the education sector, feel free to contact Kostas at your earliest convenience.
T15 International are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees, candidates, temp workers and clients to share this commitment. Some roles that we introduce candidates to may involve work with under 18s or vulnerable adults. In the UK any appointment will be made subject to strict compliance checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
T15 International act as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp)