Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Tradewind Recruitment
Are you a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Preston?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a HLTA for an 'Outstanding' Primary School within Preston to starting January 2019. This is a long-term role until April 2019 but may extend on longer.
This 'Outstanding' Primary School is a very supportive school, the school has a very welcoming, hardworking and engaging learning environment. The students are given learning opportunities through an exciting, engaging curriculum which meets their individual needs.
The successful HLTA will be covering PPA across the school from Reception to KS2, delivering lessons set by the class teacher and covering sickness and courses throughout school when needed. The role will also include supporting students throughout school on a 1:1 and on a group basis when needed.
The school are looking for:
• A HLTA with experience of supporting classes from EYFS to KS2
• A passionate and hard-working Higher-Level Teaching Assistant who has experience taking groups of students for interventions and boosters.
• A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
The school is in Preston and has onsite parking.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up a brilliant bonus
• Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
• To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
• Hold a Level 4 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as HLTA in Preston. Or for more information about the role, contact us on (phone number removed).
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Vision for Education - Manchester
Eden Brown Education