Offshore Wind Foundation - Project Manager - EU Benelux
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Clarehill Associates
- Structural Engineering - Offshore Wind
Initial 12 month contract - based in either France, Belgium or Netherlands.
Rate Neg + expenses, to start immediately.
Role: Project Manager for Offshore Wind - Foundations
Requires a Mix of Project Management, Offshore Structural Engineering technical expertise & EPC management
• Degree in mechanical or structural engineering.
• Experience in the offshore wind engineering sector
• Experience of project management
• Wind Turbine Foundation experience.
• Knowledge of geotechnics, structures, and dynamics of offshore wind turbine foundation dynamics
• Management of engineering teams and engineering consultants.
• Experience negotiating contracts or managing contracts
• Identifying requirements for technical engineering
• Manage Engineering processes and planning
• Leading and interfacing the technical disciplines
• Carry out design & risk reviews
Position is based in either France, Belgium or Netherlands 4/5 days per week, with most expenses for weekly travelling and accomodation provided.
For more info please -
Email your cv, Call us or Visit clarehillassociates
DJS Executive Search Limited
The Martin Veasey Partnership