Fire and Security Service Engineer
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Assured Fire and Security
We are Friendly, We are Honest, We are Customer Focused, We work as a Team, We deliver Quality, We are Proud to be Assured.
These Values are an integral part of the continued growth and development of Assured Fire & Security Ltd. We are proud to work alongside successful customers such as Bannatynes, Go Outdoors, Toolstation and Rotherham Borough Council.
Working in partnership with our Head Office in Sheffield, our Service Engineer will visit our valued clients in and around Birmingham to complete their fire and security servicing. Visiting our valued clients, you will be the first line support for fault finding and servicing conventional and addressable fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, emergency lighting, and fire extinguishers. Service Engineer duties include:
* Maintaining and servicing of systems that comply to relevant industry standards and codes of practice
* Commissioning of fire and security systems to completion as per specification and drawings
* Completing demonstrations to client and effective hand over of system to client
* Completing all relevant paperwork for Servicing of systems in line with SSAIB requirements
* Promote good internal working relationships with all colleagues and clients
* Experienced in servicing fire and security products and have a solid technical background, although full training will be given
* Confident working alone and able to organize your time
* Understand health and safety at work
* Offer flexibility around working hours
* Above all - you are an Assured person! This is all about having the right attitude. You are sociable, motivated and deliver customer service like you would expect to receive. We are proud of our Values and also proud of our Vision; to be the most dependable Fire and Security company. Our Purpose is to "to protect people and property with pride, professionalism and integrity". If you are passionate about customer service, passionate about protecting people and property and want to work for a fast growing, forward thinking company then you are an Assured person.
* Competitive salary and commission scheme, and great potential to earn overtime (if you want it!)
* Annual leave which increases with service, plus bank holidays
* Company van, mobile phone, laptop and uniform
* Employee of the Month scheme including great employee rewards
* Healthcare scheme including an annual health assessment
* Team nights out
* Recruitment referral scheme - earn £££ for referring a new employee!
* Parking apps on your phone
* Engineer forum and regular Toolbox Talks
Does this sound like you? Do you have the drive and ambition to succeed? Then we want to hear from you