Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Minstrell Recruitment Ltd
What they can offer you?
* Excellent salary (Negotiable)
* Excellent benefits.
* A career within automation one of the number one growth industries in the world.
* Career progression opportunities.
* Exposure to cutting edge technology.
Permanent Benefits Include:
Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Enhanced Pension Scheme, Free Company Shares, Income Protection, Childcare Support, Various Associate Offers and a lot more.
I am currently looking to recruit a Reliability Engineer to join my client based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
The reliability team within Product Development is therefore continually looking for people motivated to use their skills and capabilities in ensuring reliable products are being released and set high performance standards for future products.
* To support the identification of root cause through implementation of appropriate problem-solving strategies.
* To quantify the impact on reliability of any design changes or cost down recommendations by collating, interpreting and reporting the test results.
* To manage or carry out experiments/testing for new issues arising in the field.
* To define appropriate test strategies to prove that fixes or changes have achieved desired outcome of improved reliability.
* To define verification methods using appropriate analysis tools which will ensure new products achieve their reliability targets in the field.
* To analyse and de-risk new product(s) from reliability standpoint using FMEAs, interface analysis, reliability block diagrams etc.
* To provide validation of supplier reliability claims through appropriate test strategies.
* To support senior team members in creating reliability, availability and maintainability requirements for new products.
* To support development of test rigs in conjunction with the design teams.
* To manage or carry out the testing.
* Excellent numerical, modelling and problem-solving skills
* Ability to conduct technical experiments and interpret the results correctly
* Ability to produce and present technical findings across all business levels.
* Proficient in use of MS-Office
* A high degree of Attention to detail is a must
* Proactive and a 'Completer-Finisher' personality
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Willingness to learn and a "Can-do" attitude
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV or please call me for a confidential chat on (phone number removed).
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful
Minstrell Recruitment Ltd
Minstrell Recruitment Ltd