Development Manager BPM
Posted on Aug 29, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
As a Development Manager in Benchmarking and Indices, Data & Analytics Division you will be responsible for developing and supporting delivery of varied initiatives that address key Equities Index Operational Risk concerns. The candidate will be required to provide technical expertise, ownership, and responsibilities in end-to-end IT project delivery.
- Leads and manages a team of developers to develop innovative solutions to customer technology needs
- Stakeholder and delivery management
- Oversees the development and implementation of high-quality technology products
- Manages the performance and development of a team of developers
- Manages to budget targets, eg, quality and schedule
- Implements new/improved software development processes and best practices, as required by group or departmental Heads
- Ensures the developer community has the technical skills required to deliver against long-term plans.
- Extensive experience in BPM/Workflow automation from inception to production deployment
- 3 years of experience in managing team of developers to deliver high value to business
- Should have worked in IBM Business Automation Workflow - IBM BAW 19.0 (Standard) or higher.
- Experience in related business process automation technologies is advantageous, however, the leader is expected to manage IBM BAW and other Back End developments engineers.
- Solid experience using BPM UI toolkit controls in building coaches, coach views, client-side human services, AJAX services.
- Good experience in SQL Server and a programming language - preferably Java or C#
- Experience of moving from SQL based business logic into Micro Services
- Good experience in cloud technologies - AWS is preferred
- Helps in formation/setting up of teams through interviewing and identifying different skill sets required to deliver the project successfully
- Significant experience in software development methodologies and Agile based delivery
- Extensive experience in CI/CD tools & automation required
- Prior experience of capacity management and enforcing SLAs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- RPA Automation is advantageous
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.