Applications Analyst (Candidate must have Active SC Clearance)
Posted on Aug 29, 2022 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who require a Applications Analyst for one of their Public sector Clients based in United Kingdom. This role will be Hybrid.
- IR35 - This role is inside of IR35
- Experience supporting an enterprise HR application
- Detailed knowledge of core HR system configuration principles, structures and processes.
- Experience of operating and managing support ticketing processes within a live environment.
- Experience of working with in-house and third-party development and operational services teams.
- Excellent communication and written skills to engage and provide support to business and system stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion HCM applications
- Functional time management skills, with the ability to balance tasks whilst shifting priorities based on varying workloads and pressures.
- Understanding of legislative, financial and reputational risk and experience of putting in working practices to prevent and mitigate errors.
- Recognition of individual and departmental responsibility with regards to information security and confidentiality, exhibiting a duty of care across both.
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more please send through your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note, candidates are often Shortlisted within 48 hours.