Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Practice Support Specialist (PSS) Relationship Manager
Locations: London - you can be based in one of several offices
Salary: Highly Competitive plus car allowance, 10% NC Pension and excellent employee Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional and experienced Relationship Manager to join a dynamic team at St. James's Place Wealth Management Plc (SJP). SJP is the highly regarded FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes its financial products and services through a nationwide network of dedicated Partners (advisers). SJP has funds under management in excess of £100bn.
SJP Partners operate stand alone businesses linked to a network of 24 SJP location offices spread throughout the country.
Key to the success of the Partner Practices in particular and SJP as a whole, are the people (PSS) who support the Partners. SJP have created a PSS Programme that includes a range of training and development tools available to SJP Partners to help them build the skills and knowledge of their teams.
The Role - PSS Relationship Manager
This role willl include several SJP London Location offices into which the Partner Practices report.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• To engage and consult with SJP Location Heads of Business, their Field Management Teams (FMT), Partners and PSS to ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the tools available and that they are used effectively to improve administration, client servicing and productivity.
• To help identify areas of opportunity where PSS support and development solutions could be enhanced and improved.
• To assist the FMTs (who look after a number of Partner Practices within a location) to take a consistent approach to each of their Partners as employers and contractors of PSS and how they use the tools and resources available through the PSS Programme.
• To understand the very different ways in which Partner businesses can be structured to
marry the development and support solutions that exists for Partners and their staff.
• To have an in-depth knowledge of the PSS community and how they help and contribute to the success of Partner Practices in particular and SJP in general.
• Help drive networking to encourage development and sharing of best practice.
• To improve professional standards and effectiveness.
• To measure and record progress in key areas and communicate results to your mananagement team.
The Person - PSS Relationship Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and has a 'can do' working style. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills to build and manage multi level relationships with Heads of Business their Field Management Teams, Partners and their staff.
This is a role for a good listener who can respond accordingly with the tools available to help problem solve and meet individual stakeholder needs and requirements.
You will need to demonstrate:
• A self-starter with an ability to work on your own and as part of a wider team.
• Clear, concise and effective communication skills both written and spoken.
• Experience in structuring, organizing and managing meetings between different stakeholders as well as larger scale events.
• Experience in technology to enhance communication and engagement activity in a way that's appropriate and relevant to different audiences and stakeholders.
• An ability to support independent business professionals.
• Ability to exceed expectations.
A good understanding and general knowledge of financial services would be desirable but is not essential.
Special Requirements - PSS Relationship Manager
The role is likely to involve a significant amount of travel to ensure the engagement and relationship activity is being delivered in the most effective way. This will require days where there are early starts and late finishes. However, this is balanced with the ability to work from home and to work out of SJP Location offices that are closer to home.
Rewards - PSS Relationship Manager
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary, an excellent employee benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career with an exciting and leading FTSE 100 Wealth Management company.
Please be aware SJP will undertake financial and indentity checks on any candidates offered this role
Apsiz Services Ltd
Kite Human Capital Ltd
Kite Human Capital Ltd
Sanderson Recruitment Plc
ea Change Group