Posted on Aug 29, 2022 by Curo Services
Location: Remote - Anywhere UK
Salary: £25 - £30K per annum
Benefits: Flexible Working Hours
Curo are Partnering with an IT Company who provide solutions, with the built-in scalability to support their clients to grow. They are a friendly team, and believe every member of the team is equally important.
This role would suit a self-motivated individual with excellent organisational skills. We are looking for a confident communicator, who will take ownership of this role and make it their own. Previous experience working in Finance/Accounts admin would be ideal. The successful candidate will enjoy a mixed role, and will work from home, so can be based anywhere in the UK.
This role is required to provide the business support with day to day administration. The company measures success by output, not attendance, so would suit a candidate that is keen for flexibility, as long as the work gets done you can choose when you do it. Certain tasks will need to be completed during normal office hours, to fall in line with the clients you may speak to as part of the duties, but ultimately you will benefit from a high level of autonomy, and flexible hours.
The role consists of admin, and basic accounts duties. Experience with Xero would be ideal, however we will also consider candidates that have used similar financial software such as Sage. They have a dedicated Bookkeeper, so this position will support with the more day to day financial admin.
- Updating the system (Xero) with Bills, POs, Invoices, and Quotes etc.
- Working with the Bookkeeper to ensure that she has all necessary information in order to be effective.
- Microsoft licencing reconciliation.
- Chasing outstanding invoices/Credit Control.
- Updating Excel documents (reconciliation spreadsheet, asset register, customer/vendor register, and resource utilization).
- Updating Clockify, with projects progress, client info, and reporting.
- Updating Hubspot contacts, keeping the information up to date.
- Processing payments, collating the information for Director Approval.
- Updating the monthly budget.
To apply for this Finance Administrator contract/permanent job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavours to respond to all applications, however this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Services is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.