SQL Database Administrator
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
SQL Database Administrator | Remote Working | £45,000
Your new company
This company is a global leader in digital transformation with an annual revenue of over €11 billion. They are also Europe's number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the company provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries.
Your new role
This company are seeking an exceptional SQL DBA Engineer who can provide operational support, changes and enhancements (small projects) to public sector clients that have contracted with the organisation to MS SQL administration and technology support.
The role of the SQL DBA Engineer exists within the companies AMS Applications Management Sub Practice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in MS SQL Server
- You will be required to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance.
- Willing to work out of hours and as part of on-call rota participation.
- Work experience of supporting MS SQL Databases in an Application Management environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of database concepts, Datamodelling and database applications and can apply such knowledge in a variety of application related situations including COTS and bespoke applications.
Applicants must be UK citizens or have lived in the UK for 5 years to be eligible for Security Clearance.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary in the region of £40,000-£45,000. With complete remote working and a range of incredible benefits, from 25 days holiday, bonuses, private medical, private accident insurance and share scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.