Learning Disability Social Worker
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Benefits for you as the Adult Learning Disability Social Worker:
* Great pay at £28ph
* Southwark has good access to both the underground and the motorway
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* You will get your own dedicated consultant who will work tirelessly to ensure the whole process is as smooth as possible
* Free DBS and compliance service
Your responsibilities as the Adult Learning Disability Social Worker:
* Undertake person-centred assessments, care and support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers within an integrated team using a multi-disciplinary framework.
* To support and work with health colleagues to ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community are discharged from hospital at the right times
* Manage, plan, prioritise and progress cases of advanced complexity, seeking support and suggest resolutions for workload difficulties.
Requirements of you as the Adult Learning Disability Social Worker:
* Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
* Experience working within a Learning Disability Team
* Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
* Must be a car driver
* 2 years post qualifying UK experience
Location: Southwark, London
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Nathanya Legesse on (phone number removed) for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details. If this Learning Disability Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
https://(url removed)/in/nathanya-legesse-(phone number removed)69