Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Modis
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Benefits: 10% Bonus and Package inc. Car Allowance
Location: Hybrid working (2-3 days on-site)
Modis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. Modis is a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
An exceptional Project Manager opportunity is available with a major client. This role is perfect for an established Project Manager to get stuck into a wide variety of projects both on the go and in the pipeline, hitting the ground running as part of a team of project managers, and with a great amount of support from the wider team. This position sits underneath the Head of Change and works closely with the PMO and Business Analysts.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- End to end project management from planning through to delivery.
- Customer engagement and excellent stakeholder management across all areas of the business.
- Delivery of quality solutions within timescales and budgets.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Identify and flag business challenges constructively and manage them to resolution.
- Experience in a similar Project Management role.
- Solid stakeholder management and engagement experience.
- Proven experience of managing the delivery of multiple change projects.
- Solid experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of ERPs and E-commerce platforms desirable.
- Relevant professional qualifications (eg PRINCE2, Agile PM, PMP) desirable.
This is a two-stage interview process, please apply for consideration. We want to find the right candidate for the role, therefore, all notice periods are considered!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.