Salesforce Functional Consultant
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Capgemini
Working closely with clients, you'll analyse exactly what they need through a series of client meetings, facilitated workshops and stakeholder interviews. You'll play back the requirements and prepare functional documentation to exceed client expectations using your deep functional Salesforce product knowledge and understanding of core Salesforce configuration (Sales/Service) and software features. But whatever the project, you'll indulge your passion for Salesforce and CRM and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
- You'll be working very closely with some of the world's largest clients to understand their complex business processes and requirements, you'll help them develop Sales/Service and wider Salesforce solutions whilst adding business value and innovation through your extensive functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- You'll be confident with workshop facilitation, an excellent communicator, and the interface between the client and our Salesforce consultants ensuring the requirements are translated into solutions
- You'll add significant value to our projects through recommending and suggesting features that meet our client's needs and being able to configure Salesforce features. We'll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you're always at the top of your game
- Our clients will look to you as the Salesforce functional expert expecting you to exceed their expectations and maximise investment from the Salesforce platform, you'll have an enquiring mind to solve our clients most complex business challenges
- Our functional consultants spend significant time face to face with our clients so we'll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
- Good experience of Salesforce functional consultancy and/or business analysis experience covering one or more of the core Salesforce clouds, Sales, Service, Community or Marketing clouds
- Experience of working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant/Sales Cloud Consultant/Community Cloud Consultant.
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a wider team that includes highly skilled Salesforce developers, change management consultants and testers
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and translating these into clear user stories, managing the product backlog and assisting the client with testing and product demonstrations
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders in a jargon free and easy to understand way
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus eg Mulesoft, Apptus, etc.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology