SOLUTION ARCHITECT - MS DYNAMICS 365 - Central London
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Clarity Resourcing (UK) LLP
SOLUTION ARCHITECT MS DYNAMICS365, Azure, Dataverse
up to £80,000 year, FTC for 18 months CENTRAL LONDON
3-5 days a week onsite - so please only apply if you're ok with that.
Clarity Resourcing is currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect for an internal programme of work with one of our most prestigious international clients with headquarters in London. They are embarking on a programme of work to replace many of their corporate platforms -Finance, Legal, HR, etc. You'll need excellent interpersonal & communication skills, be fluent in English and be an influencer of senior stakeholders. Energy, enthusiasm & passion for your work is essential. Ideally you will have worked on large change programmes in Consultancy, Financial Services or IT or technology with Finance, Legal, HR or other corporate functions. This is a salaried 'fixed term contract' for 12 months, working with an impressive organisation and offering a superb opportunity to gain leading edge experience & skills.
You be responsible for design and planning/implementation of all application and data integrations
- Responsible for design and planning/implementation of all application and data integrations
- Assisting developers and solution architect's on overall architecture at multiple levels - data, security, integration, user experience.
- Working with change team to migrate away from multiple line of business applications as part of long term replat forming and rationalisation project.
- Manage all day-to-day work and projects on behalf of the team against the fulfilment of our strategy.
- Ensure systems are functional, efficient and have a seamless user experience.
- Ensure candidate and employee experience is a core aspect or all deliverables and projects, and that we bring tangible benefits from systems integration to our people across the firm.
- Manage architecture and data flow between core systems.
- Ensure Test/Dev/Prod environments are managed and secure by design.
- Work closely with change team to drive efficiencies and create innovative new solutions and enhancements.
- In conjunction with our Head of legal and Head of Compliance, ensure we are compliant will all data consent/privacy legislation across all jurisdictions.
- Plans and manages the ongoing solution requests and implements these.
- Maintain a forward-looking view on all existing solutions with a vendor agnostic approach.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of change.
- Ideally experience in one or more of the following: Workday/Dynamics 365/SQL/API Calls/Azure AD/On premise to cloud migration.
- Able to navigate a degree of ambiguity.
- Keen to collaborate with others, knowing that the best results come from pooling ideas, experience and expertise.
- Focussed on problem-solving - able to recognise how issues and challenges have come about, but more interested in solving them than admiring the problem.
- Hands-on and happy to be involved in the detail and rolling your sleeves up.
- Very strong project management, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- 3-4+ years' infrastructure and cloud experience.
- Dynamics 365 Experience
- Adaptability to migrate to other systems as part of replat forming roadmap
- An understanding of system maintenance, integration and change management processes.
- Experience of at least two end-to-end, design and architecture projects.
- Experience of managing internal and third-party cost, schedule, quality and risk.
- Excellent presentation skills to simplify complex information into structured, meaningful outputs.
You'll need to be a self-starter, self-reliant and a determined problem-solver and you'll need first-class written & verbal communications skills. The environment is professional and challenging.
You must be enthusiastic, determined, ambitious, have a constructive 'will-do' attitude and have high work-commitment. Please send your latest CV with your availability. Due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
Clarity Resourcing is a specialist recruitment business. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Also note that by applying for this role you give Clarity Resourcing authority to process your data in respect of this specific role and to notify you of other suitable job opportunities; we will not share your data with third parties without your prior agreement.