Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Salt
Human Resources Coordinator
Excellent Salary - Hybrid - London
My client is looking to extend their HR team with the exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to come on board! This role gives excellent exposure to someone already in a HR role that wants to progress in their career with a step up owning new and exciting HR projects!
This critical role of HR Coordinator provides professional assistance to the HR team. You will be reporting into the HR Director and be their number two on projects. This critical role of HR Coordinator provides professional assistance to the HR and TA, on an adhoc basis. You will be reporting into the HR Director and be their number two on numerous HR projects.
- General HR duties: employee relations, promotions, benefits and payroll.
- Overseeing their HR software, IRIS and being part of implementation of a new modern software
- Being fully involved with employee life cycle, reviews, bonuses and promotions.
- Adhoc support with the TA team - scheduling interviews and giving them administrative support.
- Maintaining employee data and analysing patterns for improvement.
- Learning and Development support - taking charge of the learning academy and having exposure to delivering workshops.
- Adhoc project work - on-boarding/off-boarding employee experience and more.
- Implementing a new HR system in place
Knowledge & Qualifications
- CIPD qualifications or equivalent - they are happy to support you with this!
- 2 years HR advisor/admin experience
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience working on all HR functions including payroll, benefits, on-boarding, off-boarding etc.
- Experience with HR systems - IRIS is the familiar system that they use. Planned system implementation so you will get exposure from that!
- A processed based individual who will take lead in strategically planning projects.
- Team player who will support the HR and TA team.
If you are interested, apply and our HR Recruiter, Jess Raven, will be in touch!