Interoperability Manager/Product Manager
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by IO Associates
Expereicned in stakeholder management? Love staying up to date and finding the latest trends with Interoperability? Want the opportunity to lead the direction of software within healthcare in the UK and beyond? Looking for a team to help you drive a business forward? Have a look at the role below!
I am working for a client whose products are shaped towards the people who use them and as such they have helped NHS staff deliver higher quality care across the UK. Their systems collect data that has then been used to impacted numerous lives for the better.
The Interoperability Manager will be responsible for leading the direction of our interoperability platform. This role is a mixture between product and project manager and is vitally important in defining the areas for improvement within process and the technology and where they go as a business. You will work with project managers, TBA and implementation analysts.
You will work on:
* Systems integrations and interoperability with Hospital systems, labs, portals, medical devices
* Healthcare systems like FHIR, HL7 or web service-based system integration would be beneficial
* Working very closely with key stakeholders both within the NHS and within other systems
* Leading the direction of the product
On Offer for you:
* Edinburgh Office - Flexible hours - Remote or Hybrid
* Salary - Up to £85,000 (Depending on experience)
*Benefits - Medical cover, income protection, up to 33 days holiday
Please apply direct or reach out to Sydney