Team Lead Mechatronic Systems Engineer
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Team Lead Mechatronic Systems Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Oversee both the personnel & technical management of a Systems Engineering team containing around 5 experts.
- Define, implement & continuously improvement of Development Processes.
- Ensure the effective flow of information & communication & interdisciplinary exchange of knowledge.
- Hold responsibility for the submission of the agreed deliverables within projects in compliance with the qualitative & quantitative requirements.
- Actively coach employees.
- Plan & coordinate with Human Resources
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the areas of Systems Engineering, System Architecture & Requirements Engineering within Product Development environments, ideally including Mechatronic Products.
- Ideally experienced in Managing Teams, or otherwise highly motivated to gain experience in this area.
- Any experience in the Medical Technology Sector or other Highly Regulated Industries is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in the areas of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Micro or Medical Technology or similar.
- Communicative, confident & assertive.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered extremely advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.