Group InfoSec Risk and Governance Analyst
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Robert Walters
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a FTSE 100 global financial services business who are also listed on the London Stock Exchange. They operate across several verticals across financial services and insurance and employee over 10,000 people globally.
Due to continued investment across technology, they are keen to appoint a Group InfoSec Risk and Governance Analyst, paying a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000. This opportunity offers full remote working.
As an experienced Group InfoSec Risk and Governance Analyst, you will assist in Technology and Information Security Risk oversight across group. You will help support both Group InfoSec & Technology Risk to help manage exposure to Information Security threats.
Group InfoSec Risk and Governance Analyst: Duties
- Review/Update InfoSec policies and standards in line with business requirements
- Monitor/Report on compliance against policies
- Undertake thematic reviews - covering security topics and risk reporting
- Monitor InfoSec risks against risk appetite, KRIs and loss data
- Review InfoSec risk event log
- Scan for external risks, regulatory requirements - analyse impact
- Develop InfoSec advice and communication
Group InfoSec Risk and Governance Analyst: Experience
- Experience of working in an Information/Cyber Security tole
- Knowledge of security frameworks
- Cloud security basic knowledge - Thematic security risk reviews
- Help embed cloud security into group - Compliance reviews
The permanent opportunity for a Group InfoSec Risk and Governance Analyst, will pay a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits. This opportunity offers remote working. This is an opportunity to join a global market leader, that has undergone significant investment across Data and Technology.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on (see below).