Partner Development Manager, M365, Partner Sales Executive
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by People Source Consulting Ltd
Our client a Multinational Solutions provider are seeking to recruit a Partner Development Manager and you will bring the below skill set:
The Partner Sales Executive role is a key partner sales management role within DPSS focused on the growing the CSP business with our device partners. This impactful role sits at the intersection of M365 & devices and focuses on capturing worldwide device + cloud opportunity, enabling partners to establish new business models to complement their devices. You will have the opportunity to study industry and market trends and products to help build effective strategies to win partners and customers to Microsoft based solutions.
In this DPSS regional role, you will serve as a transformational specialist for partners, helping them to build & execute joint growth plans to meet or exceed sales of Microsoft Modern Work Cloud Solutions. You'll work with partner executives to build new CSP practices, enable their sales teams and help them deliver results in a way that earns the trust and respect of those you work with.
Program Management & ROB
- Serve as subject matter expert for your region on CSP and the MPN programs; help articulate the value & manage the CSP on-boarding process for prioritized partners partnership with the core DPSS teams.
- Build a construct to guide DPSS teams on building & developing the Modern Work CSP Tier 1 with partners.
- Manage the ROB and alignment across the teams, gathering insights, key successes, hurdles/help needed and progress against targets. Provide executive level reporting to the DPSS LT.
- Hold regular reviews with key CSP partners in the region, focusing on KPI achievement and GTM strategies.
Region and Partner Enablement
- Work with regional teams to identify potential device + cloud partners, providing expertise to pitch the Microsoft CSP opportunity in both 1:1 account meetings and scaled presentations.
- Drive a strong connection with regional GPS counterparts to stay abreast of the latest CSP product information, key resources, partner programs and operational guidance.
- Provide on-boarding guidance to regional teams and CSP partners, assist partners with enrollment for various programs including MPN, CSP, Incentive programs and SureStep. Actively engage to help partners overcome any operational hurdles they may encounter in the process.
- Assist the customer in developing their enablement and go-to-market plans to launch a successful practice.
- Provide on-going training to partners in your region, giving them the latest information from Microsoft to enable their business.
- Work closely with Indirect Providers to enable their reseller recruitment and enablement motions, which may include presenting directly to their resellers in virtual or in-person meetings.
- Identify key resources (v-teams, programs, incentives, etc.) that DPSS partners could derive value from and drive utilization.
- Help partners transform and grow their business in the cloud by developing comprehensive Partner Business Plans for a portfolio of partners to identify short and long-term strategic goals and tactical execution.
- Coach and challenge partners to transform their plans and strategies around Solutions and services. Advise partner throughout application or product launch processes to ensure smooth development.
- Work with technical teams to build solutions or services and to demonstrate proof of concept (POC). Leverage technical resources at Microsoft for technical information and to evaluate partner products and services.
Program Governance/Product and Solution Expertise
- Discover or develop resources to guide CSP partners (both Tier 1 & Tier 2) through the on-boarding process, removing blockers as needed.
- Develop and leverage best practices to guide partner strategies for growing the device + services businesses.
- Using existing materials & guidance, assist with designing CSP Practice Development workshops to demonstrate the CSP value prop to partners, introduce them to products & key programs and help them understand operational requirements.
- Consolidate and share best practices with regional teams & partners. Encouraging regional teams to use cloud adoption best practices to recruit new CSP partners and grow the business. Develop and maintain industry solution expertise. Complete required training and certifications in a timely manner.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.