Group Cyber Resilience Analyst
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Robert Walters
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a FTSE 100 global financial services business who are also listed on the London Stock Exchange. They operate across several verticals across financial services and insurance and employee over 10,000 people globally.
Due to continued investment across technology, they are keen to appoint a Group Cyber Resilience Analyst, paying a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000. This opportunity offers full remote working.
As an experienced Group Cyber Resilience Analyst, you will help support both Group Technology and Cyber Security risk management. You will help to embed and support the mechanisms that will ensure that the Group continues to effectively manage exposure to Technology and Cyber Security threats.
Group Cyber Resilience Analyst: Duties
- Work with Resilience lead ensuring technology/cyber security teams have appropriate mechanisms to respond to issues
- Support their Cyber Insurance, Crisis management and modelling of attack scenarios
- Support resilience of technology and cyber security risk
- Maintain Cyber crisis management - ensuring groups framework is up to date
- Support group on incident management with best practise
- Understand external emerging cyber resilience risks
- Technology and Cyber Security experience - understand impact of group
- Take into account the impact of attack from risk perspective
The permanent opportunity for a Group Cyber Resilience Analyst, will pay a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits. This opportunity offers remote working. This is an opportunity to join a global market leader, that has undergone significant investment across Data and Technology.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on (see below)