Information Security Manager
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Sanderson Recruitment Plc
Information security manager
Information security manager: security strategy, information security, ISO27001
- Annual salary of up to £70,000
- Location Bath (Hybrid working, predominantly work from home)
We have an exciting opportunity for an information security manager at a leading and well-known private sector company based in Bath.
The role will require the chosen candidate to have overall responsibility for the organisations security strategy, establishing a control framework with effective controls and policies. The ideal candidate will promote a culture that raises awareness of information security, striving towards an ISO27001 model. You will excel in defining solutions that support the current and future business vision, including digital transformation and becoming a security first company. The role will be managing a team of 1 to 2 security analysts.
To succeed in this role, you must:
- Focus on development, implementation, and regular reviews of the organisation's information security.
- Maintain a strong understanding of emerging technology, risks and industry trends and assess the impact on the business environment, recommending appropriate mitigation actions where necessary.
- Respond to, escalate, and contribute to the management of security events and incidents.
- Alignment to ISO27001
- Promote a culture that raises awareness of information security.