Personal Assistant to CFO
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Resource Solutions - Legal & General
Legal & General Capital are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to the CFO and the Finance Director who has extensive experience in supporting with full assistant duties at Director level.
For the right candidate, we can offer you £300 p/d inside of IR35 (plus 18.55% Umbrella uplift) to join L&G on an initial 12-week contract, with the opportunity to be converted to a permanent contract, for the right candidate. Based out of the London office (One Coleman Street), you will work on a hybrid basis, attending the office at least 1-2 times per week.
Your duties will include complex diary management, organising travel, arranging expenses and other wide-ranging support to the CFO, Finance Director, and their direct reports on occasion.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications, knowledge, and skills:
- Previous PA experience supporting director level or equivalent, to include extensive experience in managing a high-volume inbox and multiple internal and external senior stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate regular engagement at C-Suite level in a large and complex organisation.
- Highly proficient management and technical skills including MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Demonstrated ability of working in a fast-paced, ambitious, and collaborative
- Intelligent all-rounder who is mature, confident, and professional.
- Attention to detail is a priority, with a keen sense of genuine pride in the work produced.
- Dedicated and understands that this role requires enhanced responsiveness.
- Background in financial services or investments preferable but not essential.
If you are the experienced Personal Assistant we are looking for, then do not delay in applying as we are looking for you to join L&G ASAP!