Permanent Senior Consultant
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Expert-Thinking (Consulting) Limited
We are a remote-first team of cloud experts who build dynamic, powerful, cost-optimised Azure and AWS cloud solutions that deliver the agility, performance and scale needed by our customers to succeed. Demand for our services is growing and we are growing our team with the best talent in the UK. We are looking for seniors with a hands-on application development background and experience of platform engineering on Azure, CI/CD and DevOps.
If you're a talented, personable individual with flair, passion, and strong technical capabilities, and are passionate about helping our customers to drive value and realise the true benefits of the cloud, we want to hear from you. Our people are our business - the key to our success, and that of our customers. Join us. Be a part of something special.
What We Need:
- SME knowledge in DevOps, infrastructure as code and Cloud technologies.
- Competent engineer, supporting PC with overall technical delivery. Capable of owning technical solutions.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks for Infrastructure as Code, Windows/Linux Scripting and configuration management across cloud.
- Comfortable leading KT/Pairing sessions, raising additional opportunities for work and technical risks.
- Experienced in backlog management, technical work estimation.
- Experienced with Agile methodologies/TDD/BDD etc.
As well as excellent technical expertise and know-how you must show these core competencies:
- Competent in Azure/AWS best practices and solution development
- Experienced with Cloud security, governance, and networking
- Experienced in CI/CD, DevOps, and automation
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Packer etc)
- Experienced with IaC (Terraform preferred, ARM/Bicep, Cloud Formation) with knowledge of testing frameworks
- Experienced with leading aspects of technical work, owning solutions autonomously
- Competent customer facing experience, consulting experience and comfortable leading aspects of delivery management
Professional certifications are desirable, experience a must. The role is remote-first (UK based). We are an equal opportunities employer. Role suitable only for those with all relevant permissions to work in the UK, we cannot provide sponsorship. Previous applicants need not apply.
Dependent on experience salary range from £65,000-£85,000 plus a excessive benefits package and flexible working in a collaborative, open and inclusive environment.