CX L&D Specialist
Posted on Aug 28, 2022 by Experis IT
CX L&D Specialist
Competitive Salary and Benefits Dependant on Experience
We are currently looking for a Customer Experience Learning and Development Specialist to join DS Smith, a global leader in sustainable packaging solutions, in their brand new CX team. Whilst they are already a market leader in sustainable packaging, they are aiming to completely redefine how they provide customer experience to set them apart from the competition. If you want to join a global team where you will help to reinvent and deliver exceptional customer experience, then we would love to hear from you.
This role is perfect for someone who comes from a Learning and Development background but is also passionate about customer experience and has had experience in this area before.
You will be joining the team tasked with designing, developing, and delivering customer experiences that will redefine packaging for a changing world. They are a leading provider of sustainable packaging solutions worldwide, operating in more than 30 different countries and employing over 30,000 people. DS Smith has several programmes that will be delivered over the next 3+ years to support an ambitious agenda and global CX strategy will be at the centre of delivering regional benefits for the business. You will be a part of defining the global CX Strategy for the business and be hons-on in implanting this in overseas customer markets.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside other Learning and Development specialists you will be designing and developing the materials to deliver the training that the Change Managers want to implement.
- You will need to have excellent stakeholder management skills as you will be working with teams throughout the entire business Matrix.
- As the CX team is new, you will initially be completing gap analysis to identify where there is a need for training and development schemes introduced.
- One of the main goals for this L&D role is to build talent and skill levels within Sales, Marketing and Innovation (SMI) teams to support the transformational agenda in new commercially focused areas that are set out to support stronger market differentiation and growth for the business.
What are we looking for?
- DS Smith are looking for someone who has experience with the 70-20-10 method as our client feels it is one of the best methods for training and upskilling their colleagues.
- As DS Smith is a global organisation, we are looking for someone who is culturally fluid and can communicate with different audiences from different regions around the world.
- Due to the size of DS Smith and their presence around the world, it would be beneficial if you have had experience working in a big/global organisation.
- We are looking for someone who is resilient and a self-starter and are comfortable holding coaching conversations with colleagues throughout the business.
DS Smith has around 30,000 talented individuals working across three Continents - from China to North America - and they are growing every day. Together they are working to build a more sustainable world. To make that possible, they are creating a culture of inclusion, where everyone is respected and valued - and where everyone has a voice and can thrive.
Sustainability sits at the heart of their business model and is core to their Purpose of 'Redefining Packaging for a Changing World'. They are already keeping valuable resources in use, designing waste out of customer supply chains, and protecting natural resources too.
Their aim is simple: to make the packaging industry more sustainable. They believe corrugated packaging is a sustainable alternative to problem plastics, and their entire business is built on the circular model.