Software/Hardware Test Engineer
Posted on Aug 27, 2022 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Software/Hardware Test Engineer - £65,000 - Bracknell (Remote)
Software QA Engineer required to work as part of our clients development team. The successful candidate will join a talented global team of specialist software professionals who responsible for the ongoing evolution of our clients portfolio of products building the new features and functionality. It is a small, close knit team of approximately 30 that work in smaller AGILE/SCRUM teams. The office is based in Bracknell but the successful candidate can work remotely most of the time and go into the office once a month if they prefer.
As well a very competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package with includes a bonus.
- Significant experience programming in Python (for QA), or a similar language
- Knowledge of automation infrastructure (eg Jenkins, Salt, Docker)
Device or Hardware Testing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to produce and maintain high quality documentation
- A recent and proven record of accomplishments in automated test development, with the ability to design and implement automated tests in a collaborative way
- Experience of testing hardware preferably Protocols testing
- Working as a key member of an agile scrum team 5-8 depending on the project you will own the Quality Assurance and will drive improvements to the infrastructure required for test automation
- Designing and implementing automated tests
- Creation and execution of ad-hoc, manual and exploratory tests to ensure the quality of the product
- Testing, and occasionally developing, software across the stack
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson or email (see below)