SAP S4 HANA Project Manager
Posted on Aug 27, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
RED is pleased to be working with a global manufacturing business, looking for an SAP S/4 HANA Project Manager with SAP Sales, SCM (Supply Chain Management)/Logistics background, to join their team on a permanent Full time basis.
Our client is a global leading player within their field. They are dedicated to high standards of environmental responsibility and sustainability. Their products are recyclable and produced from the most sustainable sources available on the market.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a major change within the business and play a role in the ongoing global IT transformation.
What are the benefits for you?
- Stable permanent role at a leading global organisation
- Work for a company which is mindful of sustainability and its environmental responsibility
- Hybrid work model with home office (2-days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment
- Competitive remuneration package, depending on level of knowledge and experience
- Having end-to-end responsibilities for SAP S4 HANA large transformation projects including resource allocation, project planning, on-time delivery within budget with high levels of stakeholder satisfaction
- Playing a key role in a global IT transformation
- Acting as a functional lead for IT application specialists, IT process managers, develops, key users, testers, and vendors
- Driving continuous improvement of project management tools and processes
- Driving SAP technologies and themes, to support the innovative achievement of business goals and needs
- Responsible for communication to steering committee, reporting, and risk management
- Continuous communication with key stakeholders to support adoption management and active change
- Proven track-record of leading/co-leading large SAP S/4 HANA projects in multinational organisations (in-house), including active change management
- In-depth knowledge with wide range SAP Logistics and/or supply-chain management modules as well as SAP Sales; including good understanding of cross-functional process dependencies, data, and flows
- Driven towards transformation leadership and digital thinking, ability to develop teams to integrate as well as applying new techniques/skills to business needs
- Experience in Waterfall/Agile methodologies, ideally in addition to Prince2, PMP or other similar certifications
- Excellent problem-solving skills within business and IT; very good communication and influencing skills
- Having an entrepreneurial attitude with analytical and risk management mindset
- Good team player and positive mentality
- Higher University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Occasional travel