3rd Line Support Analyst - German Speaking
Posted on Aug 27, 2022 by Michael Page Technology
German speaking 3rd Line Support Analyst responsible for providing remote support for our clients custom Windows application, Windows operating systems, PC configuration and network support.
Our client is the leading provider of devices to eye care professionals.
- Remote diagnosis and repair of our clients product line - provide analytical and problem solving support including networking expertise required to debug, diagnose and resolve advanced customer networking issues; software problems; database repair and NAS implementations.
- Complete complex installations/software set ups via remote connection to Customer sites.
- Escalation point for field engineers and Tier 1 Technical Support colleagues for product installations, fault diagnosis, repairs and updates.
- Plan and execute scheduled support activities such as data migration, archive set up, virtual machine installations and software set up.
- Log every interaction into CRM system to support site history and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of Windows consumer operating systems and Windows Server operating systems. Linux knowledge would be a benefit.
- Intermediate networking knowledge required.
- PC hardware and configuration skills essential.
- Knowledge of IT operations.
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies.
- Must speak fluent German.
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Career Development opportunities.
- Social working hours.
- Train Fayres covered.
- Excellent Company training.