Java Software Engineer | Remote | Ireland Based
Posted on Aug 27, 2022 by Jefferson Frank International
Jefferson Frank are working in partnership with a leading Software Partner who specialise in Software Development and Agile Transformations.
We are looking for an experieced Java Software Engineer to join and offer knowledge/expertise across the full software development cycle, helping to build solutions and follow industry best practices.
- Great people and relationship skills with the ability to steer and influence
- Great knowledge of Java technologies and development tools including:
- Java, JavaEE, JPA
- Spring Framework
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer, ideally working in a full-stack capacity
- System upgrades/migrations and develop new features
- Work with the wider teams to solve problems, identifying issues and provide end-to-end solutions
- Gain a detailed knowledge of the functional and technical components of systems
- Deliver Enterprise Level Applications based on Application patterns and coding best standard
- Provide technical guidance and leadership in software design and development activities
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements
- Work with other Engineers in planning, prioritising, and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
- Drive the mindset of continuous improvement
Ideally the successful applicant with be permanently based in Ireland but flexible on remote working, long term contract!
Please apply, or feel free to get in touch confidentially and we ca set up a call: (see below)