Software Engineer C++/PLC
Posted on Aug 27, 2022 by Experis AG
Software Engineer C++/PLC
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
For the area of highly automated warehouse and logistics processes based on SAP EWM, we are looking for a software engineer to strengthen our clients team within an interdisciplinary team of software, electronics, and mechanical engineers. In this challenging position, you will have the opportunity to develop and assess software, controlling networked mechatronic components within a large laboratory automation system. The project is located in Zug Switzerland with partner teams in Asia. The candidate has 5+ years of experience as C++ software developer for software simulators used to test other software and knowledge in Structured Text Coding with PLC.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.11.2022
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Zug
- Workload: 80-100%
- Remote/Home Office: possible but on-site work is required; load needs to be discussed
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participation in the different phases of software development for medical instruments
- Defining of the software architecture, design and specifications based on requirements and models, ultimately leading to implementation
- Software development in the area of software simulators or Real Time machine control software within a PLC environment based on requests and specifications within agreed timelines, verification of functionalities and technical documentation
- Participation in the definition of work packages, their estimation and planning
- Adherence to a software development process including contribution to written deliverables and documentation
- bachelor's degree in a mechatronic related field such as software, hardware, or electrical engineering
- 5+ years of experience as software developer preferably for software simulators used to test other software or Real Time machine control software
- Strong experience in C++ coding and Structured Text Coding with a PLC environment in combined with at least one other object-oriented language
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Experience with B&R Automation PLC environment
- Fluent communication skills in English and good knowledge in German (min. B1 Level)
- Motivated and proactive team player with experience in a cross-disciplinary environment and good communication skills
In addition to programming skills, they require people with excellent communication and team working skills, flexibility, willingness to write good documentation and the drive to bring a product to its conclusion.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva.