Posted on Aug 27, 2022 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Data Architect for an initial 6 month contract in Shropshire. This role will be split between working on site, and remote working.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful in this role.
This client-side role sits within our client's Data Acquisition Impacting team in Data Platform Services and works closely with the business and suppliers to produce impacts for new and on-going projects in DPS.
Working as part of the DPS the Architect will be responsible for supporting the following Data Acquisition processes and services:
- Deliverables and requirements elicitation
- Deliverables and requirements definition
- Solution Design
- Delivery Architect with experience of data warehousing or modern data analytics solutions.
- Produce architectures and designs for complex end-to-end data solutions, including data storage & management, ETL, Reporting and Analytics
- Knowledge of Service re-platforming within Cloud providers and hybrid hosting environments.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise in own area, applies it effectively and is able to apply logic across the board.
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills, in particular problem solving/troubleshooting activities.
- Assertiveness in dealing with people at all levels within and outside of the organisation, including partner and client organisations.
- Good leadership and stakeholder relationship skills.
- Able to demonstrate resilience, flexibility and adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Self-motivated, proactive and determined to succeed.
- Must be SC eligible.
- ETL - Talend, Pentaho DI, Informatica PowerCenter, SAS DI
- Database - Oracle, Amazon RDS/Redshift
- Cloud - AWS
- Operating Systems - Unix/Linux
- Other - Denodo, Informatica Axon/EDC to the JD
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.