Posted on Aug 27, 2022 by Lorien
Platforms Technical Architect
Location: Central London
The client is a global and well-established and international Media Marketing Agency. They provide clients with a range of services to allow them to maximise the effectiveness, relevance, and performance of their largest marketing investment.
You will focus on providing the discipline of technical architecture for the Salesforce platform, including the delivery of technical designs and working with integration & technical teams to implement functionality to cost, quality, and schedule.
- Delivering various technical designs and related artefacts to development teams
- Providing expert knowledge in systems integration to ensure disparate systems function as a whole, as well as designing SOA-based systems
- Leading impact analysis and leveraging own expert knowledge of system behaviour to determine the effect of a business requirement
- Leading the design of appropriate architecture views and viewpoints, including UML diagrams
- Providing guidance to developers and other architects to help break down complex problems
- Supporting the delivery of cost benefits analyses and gap analyses
- Managing third-party partners, where required, ensuring all development standards are met
- Working with other members of the Solution Architecture team to drive the strategic architecture and roadmap.
- Experience in a Technical Architect role and development role
- Experience of working with development teams in both on and offshore environments
- Experience of including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud etc
- Strong hands-on experience with APEX and Visualforce
- Experience of Salesforce managed packages
- Experience of integrating Salesforce with Marketing Automation platforms
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.