Remote Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Aug 27, 2022 by Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd
A Remote Senior .NET Developer is sought by a Financial Services software company, paying up to £70,000 + up to 30% bonus + 31 days holiday.
This Senior .NET Developer is a hands-on role that focuses on building and enhancing engineering capabilities, improving technical practices and helping shape the future of the platforms and frameworks.
Some of your responsibilities as a Senior .NET Developer will be:
- Supporting delivery teams through advice, coaching, leadership and enablement of Engineers
- Identify technology trends and evolving consumer behaviour that may support the success of the business
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering solutions and product offerings
- Review current practices for the development frameworks and assist in implementing the architecture for new services, solutions and products
Key areas of experience desired for this Senior .NET Developer are:
- Expert knowledge of C#, .NET technical architecture and software engineering
- Experience in devops/continuous delivery environment (CI/CD)
- Rest API development experience
- Capable of contributing to broader business conversations beyond your functional expertise
- Demonstrable experience of maintaining technology standards and consistent approaches
This can be a fully remote based role.
With a top benefits package (excellent pension scheme, private medical care, etc) on top of the £70,000 salary, you should consider this Financial Services software company as a valid and rewarding career move as a Senior .NET Developer.
Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003