IT Senior Product Manager REMOTE
Posted on Aug 26, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Global Firm is currently seeking an IT Senior Product Manager. Candidate will build relationships with the Risk Management department, including mid - senior level management, general business users, legal staff and finance users to elicit, document and translate specifications on applications for the department, Firm and the Firm's clients. This individual will translate the specifications into functional and technical requirements, utilizing the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies, working between the Custom Development and Packaged Solutions teams.
- Effective at working with multiple clients on multiple projects simultaneously while providing white glove customer service.
- Flexible yet structured enough to effectively adjust as needed when/as business requirements and/or priorities change.
- Works closely with Senior Product Manager II, project sponsor, stakeholders and SMEs (subject matter experts) to identify business needs and processes through creation of use cases and wireframes, as warranted. Documenting workflows and business process current and future. Always working to understand, simplify and improve the user experience in meeting business objectives in all endeavors.
- Risk Management Requirements Process: Gathering requirements, confirming and getting sign off on requirements, entering the requirements (user stories) into JIRA, Service/Change Management Application and or Microsoft Visual Studio/TFS when applicable. Creating and executing test scripts, evaluate test results and identify and tracks issues using Firm-approved tools, while working with respective team(s) to escalate for resolution. Working and coordinating with the business owners to ensure the UAT environment meets expectations.
- Adheres to Firm IT Product Manager life cycle and associated artifacts to help ensure that project efforts are focused on the proper solution and level of functionality.
- Escalates issues to management as necessary when client expectations and functionality do not match and cannot be reconciled without additional time or cost or resources.
- May apply project management methodology on small/mid-sized efforts independent of an assigned PM.
- Document medium to large scale projects, including use cases, user stories, business and functional requirements, current and future state processes and workflow diagrams.
- Solicits input from internal and external sources, including the ability to investigate and utilize best practices from previous experience and sound judgement.
- Highly organized with structured use of systems and data. Individual should be able to maintain and easily access supporting notes and content to help ensure the right things are done at the right time in the right way.
- Has a whatever it takes approach to support the goals of the team, and practices of the Firm and is a team player.
- Understands multiple projects in order to integrate them into business solutions.
- Other Functions: (This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented and changed as necessary. Delete if not applicable.)
- Strong background in business analysis, product management and process design.
- Bachelor degree.
- Experience with workflow and project management software.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Visual Studio/TFS
- Service/Change Management Software
- Preferred Technologies: