Senior Credit Risk Analyst - £40k - £55k - Milton Keynes
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
My client, a top tier bank has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to involved in managing and delivering projects. As Senior Credit Risk Analyst, you will be helping to manage risk for the bank's largest global portfolio and is a great role to build on your existing experience. If you are a Senior Credit Risk Analyst, looking to join Europe's largest bank, apply now.
* Ensuring appropriate policies and controls are in place and working to deliver sustainable business profitability and growth
* Creating a partnership with key business areas, ensuring input to and influence over business decisions
* Identifying majoring incidents and issues to be escalated
* Creating understanding and stakeholder buy-in to Risk objectives and priorities.
* Providing technical guidance to other analysts and also support to senior management within the team
Skills and Experience:
* Proven experience of successfully leading and delivering on multiple complex projects and initiatives
* Experience in a credit risk statistical analysis role of similar complexity and scale.
* Good knowledge of Credit Risk and the credit industry
* Previous experience leading a team or groups of people