IT Systems Administrator
Posted on Aug 25, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR/ITIL/WINDOWS OS/Active Directory/AZURE/VMWARE/VoIP/LAN/WAN/DNS/
IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
£28,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Annual Pay Review
HYBRID Working Pattern
Location - Edge of Hull
Your new role
The IT Systems Administrator will be working with all infrastructure Servers and services and assist with monitoring all, to ensure a high level of support and continued operational effectiveness for all users.
Working to ITIL principles, the IT Systems Administrator will perform in-depth diagnostic tests and troubleshooting including root cause analysis to identify customer issues and determine resolution pathways.
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates wishing to apply must be able to demonstrate a track record of the following key areas:
- Excellent knowledge of all Windows Operating Systems (Client and Server) including builds, upgrades and maintenance, MS Exchange Online, Active Directory (Azure) and related 365 services
- Excellent knowledge of mobile device and application management
- Good understanding of VMWare
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN and Wireless) and services including DNS, DHCP, ADFS, VPN's, VLANs and Firewalls
- Experience with VoIP telephony systems would be ideal
What you'll get in return
The Package is excellent - A basic of up to £30,000 - an Annual Bonus of up to 12% - Annual Pay Reviews - Pension Contributions of 10% Employer side - 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays. After a brief Period of on Site Training this role will be Hybrid (2 days at Home/3 In Office)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.