IT Infrastructure Engineer - Cisco, MS Exchange, Active Directory (AD)
Posted on Aug 25, 2022 by Provide Connected
Are you an experienced Network & IT Infrastructure Engineer with strong experience of Cisco and Microsoft technologies? Are you looking for more than just BAU from your next role? Does the prospect of joining the UK arm of a global technology/manufacturing company in a role where you will be involved in the development, support and management of state-of-the-art Network and IT infrastructure solutions excite you?
We are looking to recruit an experienced Network and IT Infrastructure Engineer with proven experience in some of the following areas:
- Network administration - ideally gained working with Cisco Routers/Switches etc (Network+ or CCNA qualification would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite)
- Active Directory and Exchange hybrid administration (MCSE/MCSA qualification or completion of any modules towards accreditation would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite)
- Firewall management/administration
- PRINCE II or similar project management qualification (highly desirable)
- Creation and maintenance of documentation (including end user guides) related to Network and IT infrastructure services.
This is an office-based role entailing a varied and challenging range of responsibilities that will include both day to day monitoring and management of the infrastructure and also playing a key role in the delivery of major internal projects that include a refresh of the network, migrating from Skype to MS Teams, changes to the wireless infrastructure in head office and a building refit at head office that will also include the build of a new server room.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Proactive monitoring, support and enhancement of the Network and IT infrastructure.
- Identifying areas for improvement and proposing solutions
- Project delivery to agreed deadlines.
- Management of the Active Directory structure in the UK and network infrastructure
- Responsibility for problem management of infrastructure related issues
- Being the escalation point of contact within the IT Infrastructure team, recognised as a subject matter expert for Network and IT Infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity, where you can really make your mark and play a key role in transformation of the UK's Network and IT Infrastructure and offers much, much more than just BAU in terms of duties and responsibilities. Candidates must have a proven track record in a similar role. On offer is an excellent package that includes an annual Bonus of between 10% - 20%, up to 10% Pension Contribution, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance as well as access to discounts on gym memberships and day passes, discounted hotel rates and more!
Apply now with a current CV for further information! Interviewing immediately!