Head of Residential Client Accounting
Posted on Aug 25, 2022 by WA Consultants
- Knowledge and understanding of Property Management Systems.
- Minimum seven years accounting/systems experience.
- High level of professionalism with the ability to inspire employees, internal and external stakeholders to comprehend and follow the Business Ethos.
- Strong written and oral communication/interpersonal skills.
- Portray confidence and enthusiasm, organised, flexible and conspicuously reliable.
- Strong and influential leadership skills that follow a 'can-do' approach with the ability to communicate to individuals at all levels.
- Meticulous attention to detail, high level of accuracy and numeracy.
- Strong analytical skills with extensive multi-disciplinary systems knowledge.
- Team player and leader, with experience in managing projects and delivering to deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure, efficiently and in a timely manner together with excellent decision making capabilities.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations.
- Management experience within the accounting/systems sector.
- Awareness of general accounting procedures, regulatory standards & compliance requirements.
- Proven experience of working within Property Management including use of tailored accounting software for the industry.
- Awareness of RICS regulations.
- Working closely with Commercial PM
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.