Posted on Aug 25, 2022 by HFR, Inc.
HFR, Inc. is the global leader in the alternative investment industry, specializing in the indexation and analysis of hedge funds. Established in 1992, HFR produces the industry's most widely used benchmarks of global hedge fund performance.
Member of a small team of Chicago-based professionals providing dedicated accounting, financial reporting and administrative support for HFR and its affiliates. Position reports to the CFO.
• Prepare daily/weekly client invoices and record cash receipts in accounting system (Sage) and sales system (Salesforce)
• Prepare daily sales reports and assist the Sales team with various client requests
• Process bi-weekly accounts payable and daily/weekly cash transactions for all HFR companies
• Record monthly journal entries in the accounting system and prepare monthly financial statements for all HFR companies
• Perform periodic account analysis and reconcile balance sheet accounts for all HFR companies on a quarterly basis
• Assist the CFO with annual audits, income/sales tax returns and monthly revenue analysis
• Assist HR with bi-weekly payroll processing and employee benefits
• Provide administrative support for the HFR office
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Business
• Experience with Microsoft Excel / Word / Powerpoint
• Able to work independently and with minimal direction
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
HFR, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer