IT Support technical coordination Consultant (m/f/d)
Posted on Aug 25, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Munich
We are looking for an IT Support technical coordination Consultant (m/f/d) for our energy client
Location: remote 95%/ca. 5% onsite Düsseldorf
The aim of the project "Setup Support Model USA" is to engage in Application Management and support activities (specifically documentation, follow-ups, & status tracking) to ensure adequate documentation is present for all applications in scope; these documentation are mostly related to changes, security, DR, upgrades and interferences from/to the systems.
Task ( performed independently):
- Technical Consultancy in the area of "Application Management and L2 Support" for Non-Trading Applications in Sales & Trading LoB. The aim of the consultancy is to have adequate documentation present for all applications in scope; these documentation are mostly related to changes, security, DR, upgrades and interferences from/to the systems.
- Maintain the necessary documentation in the L2 Support of Sales and Trading.
- Create an overview of what is to be updated and steer the documentation owners and various stakeholders to check if updates are received in a timely fashion.
- Identify, list and prepare the update of the applications in focus regarding the required hardware/software updates. Prepare the updates using MS Excel and MS Word and maintain them in various SharePoint and Teams locations. Output is in the form of firm-accepted Word templates in terms of documentations. Status tracking in Excel.
- Follow up on the IT documentation for the in-scope managed application/services
- Conduct project meetings and discussions with the Project team for any discrepancy or major differences to be updated in documentations, follow up with the experts who can document these updates
- Communicate and coordinate task of relevant stakeholders (users, partner resolver groups, internal process stakeholder) as applicable to documentation maintenance.
- Project manage the IT Audit 2022 and steer internal stakeholders to check if the required evidence is collected, vetted, and delivered to the auditors. No direct work with auditors, rather steering the process internally to collect the evidence requested and maintain it in a central location so that the application manager can then present that evidence to the external auditors.
- Experience in working in IT in a coordination role
- IT Support background helpful
- Strong experience in coordination among different topics
- Experience staying on top of various topics ( status review and updates, issue communication, ..)
- Nice to have an Azure foundation knowledge
- Technical skills on Windows platforms and related products such as Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Microsoft DevOps, &
- working knowledge of Microsoft Azure would be an advantage
- General knowledge/Understanding on key network infrastructure elements (DNS, DHCP, routing, Proxy), Scripting (Powershell, Bash), security components (like Active Directory) and DBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- General troubleshooting skills for detecting or eliminating the root causes of technical issues (web services/client issues/Network/DB)
- Good interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Logical thinker, able to own, investigate and resolve problems and incidents & issues, resourceful and creative with the ability to work calmly and effectively independently
- Experience with working in project teams is an advantage
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.