Head of Corporate Governance
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Practicus
Practicus are partnering with a London based Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Head of Corporate Governance 8d
An exciting opportunity working with a leading London trust. Working hand in glove with the board in setting up committee and board meetings. Developing a QA board / weekly trust meetings. Instilling discipline and best practice to plan ahead to make sure that actions are completed on an agreed timescale. Running the board/committee cycles is the main priority. Driving productivity and reinforcing key dates in the dairy for the year ahead.
What will underpin the success of this assignment is your understanding of Corporate Governance on an operational level. Someone who will autonomy to hit the ground running and also to demonstrate their track record in this space.
Successful applicant will need to demonstrate a proactive approach. A strategic individual who can be an organiser but also think on their feet.
Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
- Track record in Corporate Governance - Provider level.
- Board - working with a wide range of senior stakeholders.
- Excellent engagement and communication skills at all levels including exec teams.
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
- START: JAN
- DURATION: 3 months initially
- INTERVIEWS: TBC
- RATE: £400.00 per day (Inside IR35)