Internal Sales Advisor
Posted on Aug 23, 2022 by Hays Talent Solutions
Internal Sales Advisor
We have an exciting opportunity for a Internal Sales Advisor. As a Internal Sales Advisor you will contribute to our award winning business based in Farnborough. This is a rolling 12 month long term contract opportunity.
PAYE £15.38 per hour
Monday to Friday 9AM to 5:15PM
Hybrid 60/40 split
You will be responsible for
- Managing a portfolio of existing customers for their car & LCV quote to order requirements. Communicating accurate quotations to customers, responding appropriately to competitive comparisons and negotiating margin rates to win business (following the appropriate procedures). Validating, managing and ensuring accurate documentation received and processed for accurate vehicle orders.
- Responsible for ensuring that complex quotations and orders for high-value LCV's are compiled accurately and fit for customer purpose, with duty of care requirements considered and with the responsibility to adjust residual values according to the Conversion Matrix.
- Able to build and develop strong external relationships with our Preferred Dealer Network and LCV Supplier Network to ensure excellent service delivery to customers.
- Managing all renewals in accordance with the customer's car policy, through renewal reporting and proactive outbound calling with 'phone first' approach.
- Use both Late Hire and SMR overspend reporting to reduce the volume of vehicles over contract and utilising this opportunity to formally extend contracts
- Identify, develop and support the Corporate Sales Managers, Account Managers and Public Sector Specialists with:
- Potential new business opportunities and referrals from existing customer base.
- Improving penetration of ancillary products.
- Guide customer credit reviews and manufacturer terms to ensure we proactively manage the expiry date and information required.
- Provide support to the Corporate Sales and Account Managers on prospect or indicative pricing for new or existing customers.
- Provide professional and efficient phone service to internal/external customers. Use product and process knowledge to progress requests, make recommendations and promote additional services. Achieve first call resolution at every opportunity. Work within given SLAs.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Sales and/or Customer Service is essential
- Previous experience in the Automotive or Financial Services industry and knowledge of Light Commercial Vehicles is desirable
- Self-motivated but also able to work well in a team with a proactive nature
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, organised and confident in taking the lead where required
- Sales through service attitude with proficient telephony skills
- Able to self- manage and identify escalation points
- Ability to interact with a variety of people/departments at different levels
- Capable of positive negotiation
- Ability to accurately handle and understand numerical data for quote to order process and reporting purposes
- Desire to expand commercial awareness
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.