Posted on Aug 23, 2022 by Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Lynx are currently working with specialist data services integrator, focused on helping organisations solve problems around data storage, data management and data security with integrated innovative solutions to high profile clients.
The Technical Consultant will have an independent approach and interest in innovative ways to solve data challenges, this Technical Consultant role would suit someone with a passion for new technology and Data related Services, who has a strong understanding of Data Storage, Compute & Networking, Data Management, Cloud Technologies, and an understanding of working within Service Delivery
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in a Technology Consulting focused role or Solution Architecture.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience proposing and creating solutions aligned to Data Storage, Security, Networking, or Compute offerings.
- Strong stakeholder management - essential.
- Demonstrates ability at building relationships.
- Good questioning skills and ability to make reasoned decisions, as to drive outcome(s).
- Ability to translate customer requirements into proposed solutions.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly both to internal and external customers.
- Good leadership around given subject matter or area(s) of expertise.
- Well organised, self-motivated and ability to work independently and well within a team.
If you would be interested in the Technical Consultant role, or you know of someone who would then please get in touch.