Network Deployment Manager
Posted on Aug 23, 2022 by ISR Recruitment Ltd
- Network Deployment Manager
- Exeter, Devon
- c£60,000 per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, bonuses, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years'+ network deployment experience within the Telecoms sector driving quality build to aggressive timescales
- Ensures that Network Deployments are completed on time, within budget and the right boundaries of quality and safety.
- Managing several deployments with allocated in-house and external 3rd party labour across FDT areas at the same time, coordinating timescales and interfacing with PMO to ensure on-time delivery and all risks and issues logged for ongoing SLT reviews.
- Ensuring Deployment life cycle data and stage completions are logged with the PMO functions and appropriate systems, to allow seamless, Real Time communication to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years'+ experience of managing teams and/or individuals to becoming high performing teams.
- Ability to create reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior leadership team, stakeholders, clients and the general public.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Valid drivers' license and must be able to operate a motor vehicle and use standard tools
My client working within the telecoms sector are currently looking for a Network Deployment Manager on a permanent basis. The key focus of this role is to take responsibility for the management and leadership of the fibre deployments managing both internal employees and external contractors to meet business targets. These objectives will relate to the Core and Spine of the fibre network.
To learn more about our fast-growing client and this great new opportunity on offer working as a Network Deployment Manager based in the Exeter area of Devon; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and/or online business profile and I'll call you back to discuss the role in more detail and in the very strictest of confidence.