Posted on Aug 23, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Under the direction of the VP IT Business Solutions, this position has the broad responsibility of ensuring that the implemented set of technology platforms provide a comprehensive and seamless enterprise Solution to run the business globally. In addition, this position needs to ensure that the design and implementation is approached from an end to end perspective, to maximize value delivery and agility to adapt the platform to the evolving business environment.
* Delivery of End-to-End processes and technology solutions that meet business requirements and delivers or exceeds the business case. Responsible for leading resolution of escalated issues and risks in a timely manner.
* Provide leadership to complete detailed design and deployment of the Solution (including processes, systems, data and integration) ensuring a consistent level of detail across functional and technical areas. Provide expertise, both industry and process, on solution design and open detailed design issues. Strategic thinker.
* Provide leadership to actively manage scope, minimize global template deviations and customizations. Ensure that the approach consistently adheres to the guiding principles and to the enterprise standards. Chair the Solution Integration Governance boards, advocate for adoption of standard solutions and adoption of industry leading practices
* Participate and influence Solution increments and feature demonstrations to confirm delivery of the Solution process and technology scope. I member of the Emerging Technology Board to influence strategic planning, evaluate upcoming innovations and recommend selective adoption
* BA/BSc - Business or Technology field, or related discipline
* 15+ years experience in complex SAP ERP implementations
* Multiple complex ERP rollouts in a broad business or IT leadership role
* 10+ years in global leadership, experience operating with teams scattered around the world
* Business digital transformation
* IT architecture skills, including SaaS, cloud, ESB
* Experience leading a system integrator engagement from the client side
* 10+ years experience technology strategic planning
* Multi-million $ technology contract management
* On time and on budget large & complex solutions delivery
* CPG/FMCG experience
* Strong leadership and communication skills, able to influence up to C-level executives,
* Able to lead large groups in a matrixed organization
* Strong business acumen, as well as financial acumen (including total cost of ownership, value realization, business case)
* Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related space
* PMP, SAP, TOGAF