Software Asset Management Specialist - outside IR35
Posted on Aug 23, 2022 by Adecco
Adecco Public Sector is supporting one of its key client who is looking to bring on a Software Asset Management Specialist for an initial 3 month contract.
- Govern and support the processes for Software Asset Management and Configuration
- Administer the tools and technologies as required to support recording of license entitlement and re-harvesting
- Create and populate a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) using System Center Configuration Manager, SNOW or other tools available
- Respond to queries on software entitlement, process and governance and guide employees on how to obtain required licensees at the optimum price.
- Work with the IT Procurement team members to optimise purchases
- Report on the compliance position on software by supplier
- Support vendor entitlement audits as required
To be considered for the role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Technical experience of using SNOW
- 5+ years experience in Software Asset Management
- Knowledge of Software Asset Management Tools (eg MS SCCM, Snow, etc.)
- A qualification in Software Asset Management (eg The BCS Certificate in Software Asset Management Essentials) - desirable
- Knowledge of ISO19770
This role is for an immediate start so please submit your CV for consideration.