Solution Architect - SC
Posted on Aug 23, 2022 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Solution Architect - SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced Solution Architect to work with a key client.
*PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have SC Clearance and will be required to use an FCSA Umbrella company.*
The project will deploy a web-based "wiki" software application called XWiki (an open-source software application).
Our client are further enhancing their COTS product to ensure we can label our pages (data) to be Security/Government/EC compliant and control page (data) access based on a page's attributes and a user's permissions.
In addition the XWiki application will have the ability to communicate between different individual instances of the application, deployed to the global estate. This synchronisation will allow data to be synchronised globally, with no need to execute regular import/exports. This synchronisation is at the application layer (not the database layer).
The expectation of the role is a true E2E technical ownership role, so candidate will be expected to:
* Assist with refining high-level business requirements with the customer;
* Validating the architect and design, to ensure the solution both meet requirements and adhere to industry standards,
* Needs knowledge of not only a standard web-server dev stack, but inter-application/networking to ensure the communications channels proposed are viable,
* Understanding of an ABAC security model, as they'll be assisting in validating the design from a security perspective.
* Driving discussions with eg IT Security and Export Control teams, in order to ultimately gain the solution's approval;
* This implies an appreciation for designing for a security-focused environment.
* Responsible for test strategy and high-level test planning, especially in the security realm
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.