Program Architect - POS Cloud Migration - Inside IR35
Posted on Aug 23, 2022 by Reply Limited
London, United Kingdom
We are looking to onboard a Program Architect to lead the team on the POS Cloud Migration Program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall accountability for the designs produced by the CMP design team (accountability for the design's alignment to the EA roadmap will remain mine)
- Ensure any designs align to the goals of the project, including global core, minimising business change
- Ownership of any actions assigned by the CMP leadership
- Management of the CMP design radar
- Ensuring designs created by the team align to global design process (DAG, GADSG)
- Own cost estimations for core design infrastructure (supported by designers)
- Vendor engagement
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Ownership of high profile/priority design issues
- Ensuring the team is well utilised and designs are delivered to plan
- Representation of Design at regular forums such as the CMP senior team daily standup, the steering groups and the weekly Ops session
- Ensuring good utilisation of the architects across parallel programs.
- Representation of design at regular team events such as design days, Checkpoint days, town halls etc.