Associate HR Director - Projects
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Hudson
The role of Associate HR Director, Projects will be responsible for directing human resource policies and programs that support achievement of the company's business objectives. You will direct human resources activities for assigned organizations, functioning as a human resources "generalist" and will remain informed employment law and competitive practices, ensuring the company's policies and programs conform to laws and regulations and are designed to attract and retain employees.
* Plans and executes new programs that support the long-range strategic direction of the company, within assigned organizations. This may include staffing, compensation, benefits, development, and other human resources initiatives.
* Works with senior management to proactively identify HR issues and creative solutions to support the business needs. This may include conducting exit interviews, and/or analysing exit interview trends. Coaches managers and employees, as appropriate. Develops, proposes, and implements plans to address issues.
* Directs implementation of the Standards for Disciplinary Action Policy for assigned organizations. This includes managing investigations involving misconduct, and working with managers and employees to address unacceptable performance. Makes recommendations on disciplinary action for misconduct and unacceptable performance.
* Works with management for assigned organizations on job and organization design, job descriptions and postings, and interviewing and selection. Participates in recruiting for strategic positions; oversees recruiting for other positions.
* Works with management for assigned organization on compensation issues. Collaborates with Compensation team to ensure jobs are accurately evaluated in a timely manner, and that total compensation is competitive.
* Directs implementation of the Performance Development System (PDS) for assigned organizations. This includes developing objectives, appraising performance, and paying for performance, working with compensation.
* Ensures that human resources policies and programs assist managers in attaining business objectives for assigned organizations.
The successful candidate will ideally be CIPD qualified with strong related HR experience including managerial and project management. You will have preferably worked previously in the Pharma industry and will have strong employment law knowledge. You must have a demonstrated ability to work in a challenging, changing, multi-cultural work environment and will have the ability to manage confidential information including influencing others to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information. Some international travel will be required, up to 30% depending on the project.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.