Spring Into Banking - Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) - Placement
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Deutsche Bank
About Corporate & Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance, Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies and Global Transaction Banking businesses as well as Deutsche Bank Research. This new business division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation.
Your week starts with an introduction to working in banking. Led by expert trainers, you will learn how financial markets work and get to know more about the way Deutsche Bank operates. You will meet a variety of people, from analysts and associates right through to senior management - all of whom will help you to build a professional network that will serve you throughout your career.
You will be exposed to different areas of the bank, and over a couple of days will have the opportunity to shadow various desks within a division to see what goes on behind the scenes. There will also be multiple opportunities to practice and develop your soft skills such as networking, presenting and interviewing.
Spring into Banking is a programme that not only recognizes your talent but also rewards it. At the end of the week you will gain early access to the interview process for the Analyst Internship Programme.
We are looking for bright minds with excellent academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers. We consider your overall attitude and skillset as much as formal qualifications and are open to applications from a variety of backgrounds and degrees.
- Are you passionate about finance and have an affinity for numbers?
- Do you have an interest in business, economics, financial mathematics or engineering, either as part of your degree or extra-curricular activities?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills?
Then we look forward to meeting you!