ERDF Project Manager
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Reed Finance
The role delivers one of key the Mayoral manifesto priorities within the team in connection to small business support.
Key skills required are to be delivery/outcome focused, practical European projects experience, strong programme leadership and partnership engagement skills.
Summary of Responsibilities and Personal Duties:
1. Manage the project to ensure that agreed targets, outcomes and outputs are met, on time and on budget, to agreed auditable standards.
2. Manage the programme management office; monitor and evaluate the collation and reporting of outputs and outcome data, in accordance with funders reporting requirements.
3. Develop and manage project budgets to maintain expenditure on target.
4. Provide written and verbal reports to the GLA (EPMU team), partners and to senior management in the council on project progress, including project reviews, financial reports, business plans, bids, Project Initiation and Project Change Documents.
5. Coordinate and develop effective partnership working and delivery framework between delivery partners. Develop the Service Level Agreements between delivery partners and the Council (the Lead Partner and accountable body). Negotiate with partners to resolve conflict and ensure that delivery partners comply with the roles, accountability and responsibilities detailed in the SLAs and the delivery framework.
6. Act as the relationship manager role for fast growth-ready clients, and coordinate with the partner(s) the executive mentoring service which links mentors to small businesses
7. Work with delivery partners to develop and organise events and activities, lead on setting up outreach events to promote programme through other networks.
8. Develop with delivery partners the projects marketing and communication strategy.
9. Develop with delivery partners the projects evaluation strategy.
10. Procure goods and services for the project. Including procuring marketing activity and an external evaluator.
11. Oversee the development, administration and maintenance of the projects client management systems and the customer journey process.
12. Partially manage the work of the ERDF Project Monitoring Officer.
13. Develop and maintain good working relationships with funders and stakeholders.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business